Dagger of Spiragos, Available Now!
Ready your swords and gather your party, Dagger of Spiragos by Onyx Path Publishing is available to play on Astral! Dagger of Spiragos is the continuation of the free scenario Gauntlet of Spiragos (one of the free QuickStarts available from your Home screen).
Included in this action-packed module:
- 28 maps, many with multiple perspectives for both combat maps or scene backdrops
- 100+ characters to populate your campaign
- Pregenerated player character options for quick play
- A fully automated trap map that is sure to impress
A sincere and special thank you goes to Astral Archmage @LaMorte for converting Dagger of Spiragos for Astral. It really looks amazing! 👏
We continue to address reported issues and requests. As always, we are very interested in your feedback.
- Connection stability - Real-time servers upgraded and improved. Many in-game tools such as chat messages should appear faster and no more reconnects.
- Improved performance - Moving the camera should be snappier, dynamic lighting performance improved.
- Recommended onboarding steps moved to home screen - Learn the ins-and-outs of Astral in a more obvious and convenient place.
- Improved Game UI (Beta)
- The Game UI has been improved to reduce clutter and streamline actions. We are actively iterating and improving on the Game UI based on feedback from the beta team.
- Players can update character health without opening the character sheet - Conveniently located above the player menu on the lower-left side of the screen.
- "Pin" has been removed from Game UI in favor of toggling a menu item open or closed.
- Grid lines can now be semi-transparent to allow more of your beautiful maps to clearly show.
Thank you to everyone who reported issues this week.
- Audio assets no longer occasionally fail to process on upload.
- Single image maps now correctly expand the map borders. This fixes issues where maps could seem “cut off” or have an invisible wall through a portion of the map.
- Fog of War now properly remembers the entirety of previously visited areas.
- Dynamic Lighting should now properly update when using arrow keys, fixing the issue where updates would be one step behind the actual token position.
- Mac shortcuts/hotkeys should now reliably and consistently work.
- Animated maps now remember play/mute settings.
- Typing non-numerical font sizes no longer causes a “not-a-number” error.
- Checkboxes no longer accept “dash” characters, converts to underscore properly.
- Firefox no longer causes issues with DL when “ALT” key is depressed.
- Notifications can now be manually deleted from the notifications page.
- Compendiums no longer show up in-game when deleted from the vault.
- The free Call of Cthulhu scenario “The Corbitt Place” has been renamed to “The Haunting” due to a misunderstanding in scenario names.
New on the Marketplace
Check out the latest releases this week!
Merchant Applications Open
Interested in becoming an Astral Marketplace Merchant? Please send an email
to [email protected] with
examples of your work, and we’ll pick up the conversation there.
📣 We're Listening
We're continuing to look at the forums for feature requests,
support tickets, and Discord to hear what you all have to say.
Please don't hesitate to reach out and voice your feedback.
Our table always has an open seat, let us know what you think.
That's all for now!
Thanks for reading and for being a dedicated Astralnaut! We look forward to
bringing you more updates from the Astral Plane.
- Team Astral