Drag & Drop characters, now in Beta!
Yes, that is a Drag & Drop dragon you see! Find the monster or NPC you need in the list and simply drag it out onto your map to have a complete character ready to roll. (Get it?)
We’re very excited about this addition to the game screen! It will make on-the-fly encounters and pre-session setup quick and painless. We hope to expand this to cover other game systems as well, so stay tuned for news about new character content.
This feature is currently being diligently tested by our Beta team to ensure everything is in tip-top shape for the full release. If you'd like to join the Astral Beta, you can email us at [email protected] to get started.
We continue to address reported issues and requests. As always, we are very interested in your feedback.
- In addition to the D&D 5E Spells SRD, we’ve added all SRD class skills to the Content section of the Knowledgebase. These Action templates are designed to be copy/pasted directly into your character’s Actions.
Thank you to everyone who reported issues this week.
- Legacy layer limits were still being enforced in some cases. We’ve breached that dam -- let forth the surge of layers!
- The color inputs in the grid settings menu appeared empty because the text was white. Whoops, how’d that happen?
- Fixed an issue where moving from a game page that has a description to a game page that doesn’t would copy the description to that game.
- Performance improvements
- Character Sheets are getting a rework to improve loading times and sheet responsiveness.
- Small sitewide optimizations to improve responsiveness across the site
- These changes are currently being beta tested alongside the new Drag & Drop characters
- Class-Specific Player Character Libraries for players and GMs
- Starting with D&D 5E and Dungeon World, other systems planned for the future
- Drag & Drop Characters now in Beta!
- Quickly build up an encounter with premade characters -- a completed sheet, token art, and a fully kitted action bar
Stay tuned for more exciting news to come.
📣 We're Listening
We're continuing to look at the forums for feature requests,
support tickets, and Discord to hear what you all have to say.
Please don't hesitate to reach out and voice your feedback.
Our table always has an open seat, let us know what you think.
That's all for now!
Thanks for reading and for being a dedicated Astralnaut! We look forward to
bringing you more updates from the Astral Plane.
- Team Astral